I found an ad for this product in the back of a home and garden magazine I'm fond of... it was an odd find, so I thought I'd share it with my blog patrons.
That's right, someone has capitalized on the idea of setting fire to human waste. It's the Incinolet, "The World's Only Electric Incinerating Toilet!"
I can't think of anything funny to say about this. It's a toilet that burns poop in the comfort of your own home away from home. The point, I guess, is that you'll no longer have to truck your waste to a treatment facility, because you can now go anywhere you want and just toss a bag of poo-ash in the nearest park trash can. Score one for you, score zonk for the elderly lady who sifts through that trash for lucrative recyclables to pay her rent.
And beware, fellow KOAers, the Incinolet requires good ventilation out the side of the RV. This may mean that your alfresco family lunch won't be sporting that fresh country air feature you were hoping for.
3 comments:
Gross.
Just plain old gross.
Looks like the Incinolet (which is a terrible name, by the by) is already an item available in the Sims game.
You know why you can't think of anything funny to say about this? Because it's so damn funny in itself! How do you improve on burning poop? It's like parodying a parody. The only thing I'm waiting for is the first accident where someone's ass catches on fire.
Or just a super-heated seat that produces a lovely O-shaped welt. Eep! Uncomfortable thoughts!!!
BTW -- who are you, anonymous? =) Friends are great, but friends with names are better! w00t.
Post a Comment