Wednesday, April 12

Hawaii, here we come!

Jesse used to always talk about wanting to go to Hawaii. Well, last year (January '05) we went to Oahu, stayed on Waikiki, parasailed, went horseback riding on the beach, experienced a luau, and generally relaxed. I think it would be safe to say that he loved Hawaii. I loved Hawaii, too. =)

Well, I just wanted to take this opportunity to rub it into the faces of people who are reading my blog: we're going back to Hawaii in one month. In fact, we're going here. Seriously, that's gorgeous. I'm jealous of myself! =D I can't wait.

So, it's off to the Big Island (Hawaii) for us. One week. We'll be back, most likely as untanned as we were when we left! =) If I find any other gorgeous pictures of Hawaii that I have to brag about, I'll let you know.

4 comments:

Bug said...

Woohoo! I can't wait.

By the way, does this count as "any other gorgeous pictures of Hawaii?"

rooni said...

Please don't ever do that again.

I was looking forward to a pretty Hawaiian landscape. =P That was cruel.

Bug said...

Believe me, I don't ever want to link anything to that guy ever again. You have my word.

EmoRiot said...

That guy ruled!!!! Don't forget to pack your golden cross.