Tuesday, April 11

The pain is all gone

I was reading through some of my old posts, just passing time.. when I stumbled upon this glimpse of my past. It serves as a reminder of why I blog, or take notes in any way about my life.

I had oral surgery on February 10, 2006. That's exactly 2 months ago. The wisdom teeth are gone. The pain is gone. It was totally worth any and all trouble I may have gone through to have the procedure done. Until I read that blog post, I had pretty much forgotten about that part of my life!

...Again, seriously, if you're still suffering with four extra useless teeth in your mouth, and you know who you are, please have them removed. I was the scaredest scaredy cat ever when it came to thinking about having that surgery.. but it was not a big deal, it was easy, and it's over. It has only been 2 months, and I don't ven think about it -- day in, day out, it's just pain-free jaw movement. Go do it!

2 comments:

Bug said...

I do know who I am. Sheesh, I so need to go get that done.

This summer. I'll do it this summer when things quiet down at work a bit.

rooni said...

I know you're still planning on doing it. My message is for everyone who still has wisdom teeth -- the benefits totally outweigh the cost. Get it done! =)