Tuesday, May 9

Hey, is that Jesse?

I went over to MySpace.com today and saw the usual little "Cool New People" section right below the username/password fields, and thought at first, "Meh, whatever," but then I realized that one of the pictures looked just like Jesse!

jesse_other girl_cropped
That one on the left! With that other girl that's not me!

So I looked over at him (he was sitting right next to me) and said, "Hey, is that you with some other girl?" and he craned to get a good look and said, "Woah...that's strange."

Naturally, I had to investigate! So I clicked on that picture, logged in, and checked out the user's pics. Found it!

jesse_other girl_not really_cropped

Yeah, no.. that's not Jesse. That's just some dufus who, when compressed down to thumbnail size, is lucky enough to resemble my Bug. I mean, I'm sure he's a perfectly nice guy, but he's no Jesse. Hooray!

3 comments:

Bug said...

Totally freakin' creepy. I was so disoriented looking at that little picture. I just kept thinking "I know that's not me ... but ... It sure looks a helluvalot like me ..."

Creepy.

EmoRiot said...

That's weird. I saw the larger version first and, while I knew it wasn't Jesse, my brain was trying so hard to FORCE it to be Jesse. Then I saw the thumbnail... totally Jesse. I wonder who my thumbnail-double is?

Bug said...

Well ... this person's little thumbnail kinda' looks like you.