... "yes!" goes the girl.
Most of the people who read my blog (Jesse, Jesse's friends & family, two of my friends) know already, but maybe I'll get a few surprise comments from other lurkers I don't yet know about, by informing the Blogger public that:
We're engaged!
That's right! On Sunday, May 14th, Jesse popped the question on the side of a Kona-Waimea highway (190). I had to de-code a numeric message, we were checkin' out a particularly awesome rainbow, etc, details... Apparently, he had already asked both of my parents for "permission" to marry me, and basically all of his friends and family already knew it was going to happen.. I was the only one in the dark. =)
...and none of my friends knew (not that Jesse's friends aren't my friends ... you know what I mean). So, if any of my friends are lurking, this is your sneak-peak at the news. ;) (Psst, let me know you're here, so I don't expect you to act surprised on Monday!) Otherwise, you'll have to wait for your email, phonecall, or glimpse of this near-blinding gem I'm cartin' around these days.
Any questions you have regarding our engagement or impending wedding will be answered tout de suite! Hopefully, we'll have one of those wedding announcement website things up within a couple of days.. We have lots of decisions to make, and people to keep updated!
Oh yeah, and we're back from Hawaii, too. Hello!
No comments:
Post a Comment