Friday, February 24

Pretty Good Day

I worked really late last night -- didn't go to bed until 3:45am. But that was my punishment for not getting much done at work yesterday. I don't know what it is about my mind or body or whatever, but I love to work late at night. It's satisfying, I get a lot done, I can concentrate, I enjoy it. Anyway, I'm getting a lot done today at work, too. But that's because I have to. Have to. I turned down an invite to go out to lunch -- just hangin' out at my desk...

...because I'm going to see Cirque du Soleil's Corteo tonight with Jesse! Woohoo! It was one of his Christmas presents to me. I'm really excited to get out and see live performers, hear live music, and generally to be really content.

So I'm leaving work early today in order to get there on time. I have a lot to get done before then, so I'll bid you, my blog-reading audience, adieu. I wish you well, and I hope you're also having a pretty good day.

No comments: