This morning, my friend Mark presented me with two beautiful long-stem pink roses. I was touched! I couldn't figure out why Mark was giving me pink flowers.. He's a prankster, though, and made light of it. About an hour later, my friend Chelsea presented me with an identical pair of roses. Of course, then I was totally suspicious. Chelsea said that Mark put her up to it. Then some time passed.. there was a meeting, and lunch, and sitting around and working and all, and then I decided to call Jesse and poke at him and see what he would tell me.
Although Jesse hasn't admitted anything, I can't imagine why else I would have received two more identical pairs of roses this afternoon from friends Sharlene and Katie, bringing my current total to
...Rob just dropped by with a suspiciously similar set. Total =
...David just dropped by with the sixth identical set. Total = one dozen!!
And they all just say the same thing, "Happy Valentine's Day, Amanda!" and walk away.
So, Dear Diary, I'll keep you updated...
1 comment:
: ) Happy Valentine's Day, Rooni. I hope you've had a nice one so far. Looking forward to our dinner out together. ; )
You're the best. Can't wait to see you tonight. : )
Post a Comment