Yes, him. But not gone gone. Just on a short vaycay to visit family. I took him to the airport this morning, bright and early.. or overcast and early. =( Doh.
Oh well. Working away, waiting for the chick flick to come in the mail fron Netflix. I ordered it special, since there aren't many chances for me to get away with watching crappy TV/movies, now that Jess and I live together.
Speaking of crappy TV.. Seriously, I don't watch it anymore. And I used to watch a lot. Some of my favorite crap: HGTV/TLC home improvement shows (which I would typically only watch until a commercial came on, then would continue my surf), infomercials (yes, the Magic Bullet, the plastic containers that all fit on the spinning holder, anything by Ron "Set it and forget it!" Popeil), the MTV faux reality drama Laguna Beach, etc. I kinda miss it all. Maybe I'll channel-surf and stop on shows I actually want to watch for the next couple of days, so I can get it out of my system again. =)
I actually have lots to keep me busy.. I'm getting that movie in the mail, I'm planning to hang out with a couple of our friends (T and Mark) at their new house one of these nights, and I have to get up super early on Saturday morning to distribute voting precinct supplies for the Registrar of Voters.
That's right, California! The governor's Special Election is coming up, next Tuesday (November 8th). Don't forget to vote.
But I digress... Lots to do. I also ordered some new potholder loops so I can get started on some crafty Christmas presents. Anyway, Jesse will be home soon, and it'll be like this separation never even happened... right?
2 comments:
Poor, Rooni. I miss you, babe. I'm here in PA enjoying my time with my fam, but also counting down the days until I'm back with you.
l ** l
I know this post is a few days old. I hope you've enjoyed the last few days. Did you get that movie you mentioned? How was it?
Can't wait to see you, Rooni.
: ( poor Rooni and her awful movie.
I'm glad to be home.
But man oh man ... did we have a rough night/morning last night/this morning or what?
Post a Comment