My mood is all over the place today. I'm listening to fast music, depressing music, foreign lyrics, hip hop, Tori Amos.. weird. I usually like to stick to one style (that's the way my moods work, anyway).
Anyway, I'm scattered today. I think it's because of the anticipation I'm feeling about this weekend. Jesse and I are headed up to Groveland for Thanksgiving tomorrow morning. We're meeting my brothers and parents there. The last time Jesse and I went away for Thanksgiving with my family, the atmosphere was a disaster. I'm really, really hoping that doesn't happen again. Also, Jesse will be worried about our cat, Phillip, because we'll be gone for longer than usual. And I'm tired. I haven't been able to fall asleep lately, but I still have to get up at the same time in the morning. =) In any case, I just don't think this will feel like a "long weekend." I think it'll be more like a long weekend.
On top of that, I'm at work today.. and lots of other people are, too. But the parking lot is empty as though no one's here. It's really bizarre. It's just a bizarre day. And I'm doing someone else's work, because that person is already on vacation.
It's sort of like the Twilight Zone. Ever have one of those days? It's the middle of the week, but it's the end of the week. Remember how I said I was having scattered thoughts? Toldja so.
1 comment:
So ... I guess we can safely assume that you're not using your personal day today? ; ) Any idea when you might?
Post a Comment