Well, because I burned myself today. I was heating up my lunch (turkey and gravy with mashed taters), and when I pulled the dish out of the microwave, it plopped down onto the counter, splattering boiling hot gravy on my hand.
(Ouch.)
Later, I decided to start up a blog because it's the thing to do these days.. but I'm not all that creative, so I asked some friends for Blog Name ideas. Though I did enjoy some of their suggestions (Amanda for All Seasons, TheManda, etc.) I decided to go with Mark's "Ferocious Gravy," as a tribute to my harrowing experience with my heat-n-eat lunch. =(
I guess that's why the box says "Let sit in microwave for 2 minutes." -- so that (a) you don't burn yourself unnecessarily, and (b) you don't give your new blog a really, really dumb name.
But as Mark says, "Like the ferocious gravy itself, it stuck."
5 comments:
What a great name for a blog. : )
I like it. There's something reminicent about the Furious Fist of Fury in its name.
I'll make sure to add a link to the Ferocious Gravy onto my blog as well. : )
Tippit, Rooni!
lol ... I can't tell you how hard I laughed at the World Beard Championships. What a great link!
I think that the guy second from the left on the bottom row is Jim Carrey in disguise.
Wow, I must have a lot of anger in my life.. there's The Furious Fist of Fury (the gesture), Angry Cow Potato (the trivia night team name), and now Ferocious Gravy ...
Yes, The World Beard Championships IS a great link. I'm so glad you found it. More people should.
I think I might be all of that anger in your life. ; )
lol ... chicken monkey shoes? what the heck is that?!
: )
You make me laugh, Rooni.
Post a Comment