So, don't get me wrong.. I love Google as much as the next inquisitive girl, and I obviously like Blogger enough to use the service for my own lame self-expression. But I'm a little bummed that, unlike LiveJournal (slow beast of a site), Blogger doesn't ask you to share the music you're listening to, and your current mood (complete with cute avatar), so I'm going to do it myself at the end of this post. Nyah.
When will this Friday end? I want to get on with my life!
current mood: ( ! ),( ? ) distracted
current music: Radiohead "Fake Plastic Trees (Acoustic)"
2 comments:
maybe you can paste images (such as icons) into your blog. I'm gonna try it here with something:
hm.
didn't work.
You're now looking at a realtime record of my failed attempt to get you icons. : (
oh, and ... uh ...
Current Mood: irked
Current Music: is the hum of a loud PowerMac fan music?
Post a Comment