So anyway... Life is good right now. =) I've been taking the train to work for pretty much the last 2 weeks. I love it. Although we sometimes have to rush to get to the train station, Jesse and I (I think!) are more calm in the mornings. The train schedule sets up a rigid go-to-work time and a rigid come-home-from-work time, and I am enjoying the routine. I also like walking a few blocks to work in the morning, then back to the train station in the evening, and the community feeling of travelling in the same direction as a large group of people at the exact same time. Although this phenomenon also occurs on freeways, I'd say that rush hour is not a community that I miss being a part of. =P My car also loves not driving 40-50 miles per day.
In other news, Jesse and I have cemented the date for our wedding. It's going to be on January 27, 2007. We have updated Wedding Central (2.0) with this information, and pretty soon, we'll get around to adding more text and pics to that website, so go there for wedding-related updates. Aaaand at some point soon, we're going to figure out the "save the date" thing, too. People (especially those with crazy schedules
No comments:
Post a Comment