You know, it might seem bizarre to switch from Vaz Hoil to Techno Squirrels, but they're actually closely related and strangely good together. =) Do check them out, and enjoy!
"Mute" is such a beautiful song. I really love it. I'll have to download them all, add them to my iTunes playlist, and then turn sharing on so that everyone in the company can hear them.
5 comments:
Wow, the tracks are gorgeous.
"Mute" is such a beautiful song. I really love it. I'll have to download them all, add them to my iTunes playlist, and then turn sharing on so that everyone in the company can hear them.
Great job, Ry and Lisa. Great work.
Already being shared on my iTunes list. =)
I'm totally a fan!
hey, wait ... how come I can't download them?
I couldn't download the tracks off MySpace either, but I did get them from the band website.
Maybe you should try comment to them about it on their MySpace site.
We have them for download on the TechnoSquirrels website. We'd love to here comments over on our mySpace page.
Post a Comment