I'd just like to take this opportunity to say how happy I am to have been married for the last six months. And I really like the date today: 7/27/2007. Isn't that pretty?
Anyway, Happy
Half-year Anniversary Halfiversary, Bug! Thanks for getting up the nerve to pop the question in May 2006, dealing with me as we planned the wedding, and ultimately going through with the whole thing six months ago.
Now, I'd say that it's high time we sat down and wrote out our thank you cards. ;)
3 comments:
I love you, Rooni.
Happy six month anniversary. : )
I think you're right. I think they say that 1 year is Paper and that 6 months is officially the "Write your damn thank-you cards, already" Anniversary. Guess we should get on that ...
Happy Anniversary, babe. Thanks for saying "Yes" when I asked and then sticking by that decision. : )
Aren't you guys just the smoopiest!
YAY for six months!
Yeah, yesterday we decided that we should just say "Happy Halfiversary."
: )
Post a Comment