Tuesday, November 14

No Boots, No Camp

It's called "Boot Camp," but it's really just organized exercising outside at the crack of pre-dawn.

As you probably know by now, Jesse and I are getting hitched in January. You may or may not know that I've already ordered (and paid for) the dress. Since it's already on its way, I am doing my very best to make sure that it will fit when it finally shows up on January 10th. I still have a little ways to go and I have joined a Boot Camp to keep me motivated as we near the Big Day.

Anyway, the camp is on Monday Wednesday and Friday this week. I survived Monday, and today I'm very stiff and the ol' muscles are fairly sore. I guess that's what I get for basically never exercising prior to joining a BOOT CAMP. Tomorrow, we're meeting at a high school track -- I think there will be some bleacher-climbing in the near future. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Bug said...

doo hoo hoo. I'm so glad that's all over for you now. No more sore muscles. No more feeling sick.

Until next week when we both sign up for the next round. :(