With all the traveling we did this Christmas, I'm really excited that I'll soon be able to sit down and relax... especially since, now that I have a slow-cooker, I won't have to think about what to cook for dinner nearly every night. =P Gotta spend some time looking for excellent recipes to fill the tried-and-true-recipe box.
Now, all that's left to do that's Christmas-related is: ship remaining gifts that either didn't arrive on time (Kody-pink fuzzy dice, my dad-slow cooker) or didn't get sent out by us on time (Ry and Lisa, calendar and sample library), unpack the gifts we received at our first christmas (haven't gone through them since Christmas Eve, because they were left at my mom's house when we flew out to Philly).... and sleep.
Jesse and I never quite recovered from jet lag -- we were sleeping from 11pm or midnignt to 8 or 9am pacific time the whole time we were on the East Coast.. that translates to 2 or 3am to 11am or noon. So it would seem like we got enough sleep, but I'm still exhausted. Yawning all day. =(
Ack, blogging is hard. For the past 6 months, I haven't been able to think of anything to say here. So I guess I'm going to stop writing now. TTYL!
1 comment:
Woohoo! She updated her blog! ; )
I've still been yawning all day. I think part of it has to do with Pip waking me up at 6 AM and wanting attention. Maybe by next week I'll have actually caught up on all of the sleep we lost.
Post a Comment