Monday, August 8

I don't bring you flowers anymore...

Yeah, so I hardly ever write. While some may not appreciate my neglect, I'm sure that Jesse will, eventually.

His birthday is Thursday. Thursday! It's Monday already. I'm obsessed with preparation. We'll see if he enjoys the effort I'm putting into it.. If so, he'll tell you all about it. If not, he'll probably tell you all about it. =)

Unfortunately, since that's all I think about (other than Jesse and tiling), and I can't talk about it -- because you-know-who reads this blog -- I don't have much to say here for the time being.

4 comments:

Bug said...

What? No ... no one named You Know Who reads this blog.

Please ... feel free to elaborate on your birthday plans for your boyfriend all you want. : )

I swear, I won't tell him a thing.

rooni said...

Who do you think my boyfriend is? =P

Bug said...

...

um ...

Superman?

I dunno ... someone other than me just so that you'll tell me what I'm getting for my birthday.

rooni said...

It's only a day and a half away... (you see why those weren't the lyrics used for the famous Annie song) ...