Thursday, August 11

After all this anticipation...

...I won't even get to fill my readers in on what the "big deal" is about my plan(s) for Jesse's birthday! I'm going to have to let him fill everyone in...

Doh.

I've been waiting so long to be able to tell everyone.. =D

Oh wait, no I haven't.. Everyone I come into contact with on a daily basis pretty much knows. (Except Jesse--heehee!)

Anyway, it IS his birthday, but if you know the plan(s), please still keep mum! HE doesn't know yet.

...at least, I don't think he does...

3 comments:

Bug said...

No clue. : )

I'm dying to find out. ::mwah::

Bug said...

And then we enter into the two week period of time where I anguish because I want to tell you what I'm doing for you. ; )

rooni said...

...and I beg you to divulge details, and you feel guilty for keeping me in suspense... the tables will turn!