Monday, October 29

my 99th post is about video games

Sooo, Jesse and I have been spending lots of time together lately, which is awesome. Actually, we've mostly just been spending time in each other's presence, while playing video games. Am I complaining? FAR from it. Let's list the positive aspects of this situation:

1. Jesse's home.
2. Jesse's home.
3. We both really like video games.
4. Jesse spent a ton of time working too hard and not playing any video games at all, other than those he was made to "play" for work.
5. Jesse's home now.
6. We've had a stack of games piling up that needed playing.
7. I spontaneously bought a DS a few months ago, and I love, love, love, love it.
8. I then bought Jesse a DS a month or so ago, and he loves, loves, loves it Jewel Quest.
9. Jesse's home!!!
10. Jesse was given a PSP, and instead of hoarding it and making me jealous, he selflessly handed it over to me, PLUS a new Ratchet & Clank game that I didn't even know existed.
11. Jesse's my favorite, and he's home.
12. We bought a PS3 in September...
13. ...then bought our first game for it at the end of October.

So maybe that list got a wee tad bit off topic, but you get the point. We like games, and playing them in each others company ain't half bad. We're basking in the unfussiness of it. It's awesome. You could come over, and you could play games in our presence, too. Pizza's on us.

Oh, right, and on to the bad things, since one should strive for equality in blog posts...

1. That Ratchet & Clank PSP game wasn't awesome. It was good, but the story line was dumb, and the boss battles were disproportionately difficult next to the regular game play. And it was short, at only 12.5 hours at my slow-gamin' speed. Oh well.
2. We crashed the *other* Ratchet & Clank Game (Future: Tools Of Destruction) pretty hardcore. Jesse hit start (to try to pause) right after he jumped into the ship. That k-i-l-l-e-d the game. But luckily it had just saved.
3. We eat too much pizza.
4. Jesse's obsession with Jewel Quest makes me want to play Jewel Quest. =(

And, that's it! That's the list of bad stuff. Not so bad! Life could be worse. And it has been, like when Jesse worked for 3 months straight, only coming home to sleep (most of the time).

So YAY JESSE BEING HOME!

2 comments:

Bug said...

I think you're incredibly sweet and I love you like crazy. : )

Oh, and some good news:

I just beat Jewel Quest!! : D The obsession is over! (Or at least lessened)

; )

Chelsea said...

I don't like playing video games but I like when Shaun does because I watch and I KNIT! It's a win win for everybody =D YAY! Jesse's home!