I've been working at the same company for 3 years -- I started out doing orthographic transcription for just about six months, and I have been an analyst for the past 2.5 years. Now, on Monday, July 17, I'll be moving into Project Management. That should be a slight change of pace.
But the most important thing is that I am finally done interviewing and considering various offers -- I can just concentrate on transitioning out of this position and into the next one. As stressful as that should be, it seems totally relaxing to me after the past month.
And as proof of that fact, I actually went to bed before 11:00 last night, and I slept soundly until 8:00 this morning. It was awesome.
2 comments:
And then my family came over and shot that all to hell.
Oh well, going to bed at 2 AM is fun, too. And just as restful as going to bed at 11.
Oh, wait. No it's not ...
But it was so nice to have them here. =) I didn't mind going to bed at 2am. We can sleep when we're dead.
Post a Comment